Wednesday, May 18, 2011

waay too much time on my hands

As some may know i have been working on a project for about a week, which is about as long as i can focus on one particular project before it goes in the bin of incompleteablity,. However this one made it all the way through.. Even to make it upon my wall!!! So i am happy to announce that i made this project by cutting toliet paper rolls into rings then glueing and painting all in all its awesome. It looks better in person than in pic but hey what doesn't? enjoy:) p.s. Sorry for it being so dark..Thats just how my house goes i will see if i can get a better pic during the day

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe those are toilet paper rolls. It looks so CUTE!!!


    Chips lady has not called or e-mailed me back about the drop off for the 5th grade swim party. I guess I am going to do a drive by and see if I can leave them at the front gate of her gated community. I'll call you when I'm done.

    ReplyDelete