Friday, April 15, 2011

The first post

I have no idea what im doing. With that being said i feel a little silly writing a first post. Its like writing the first entry of a journal. Do you start where you are in life or do you give a brief intro? I never get farther than this point in journals because then i think, who is reading this? if its future generations then do i really want them to know what my life is like? Then i stop writing thinking that once i become a better person and have mostly nice things to say then i will write a journal. That day has yet to come. But hey this seems like a good first post for this internet journal. It has all that i need in a first post. Words. Honestly i dont really think that people read the first post of anything, we skip to pictures or interesting things not the "hello im so-and-so i live here like to blank.. So now that all this is done it will show that i do have a post and i look accomplished. Misson complete. Now off to tend to the rest of my life..i.e. vacuum and shop online.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the dark side, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've added you to my google reader!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha vacuum and shop online :-)

    ReplyDelete