Sunday, April 17, 2011

extreme couponer's apprentice?

So i was watching this show on tv.It was called extreme couponing. I am seriously interested in starting but they dont explain how to start. I also wont be that good of an extreme couponer because they buy what looks like loads and loads of stuff they may never need. I am all for food storage (obvisouly) but theres a point where they just look greedy and are just doing it because the will save money. Is it saving money if you wont use it? I know im kind of downing them but i really want to start couponing. I get the booklet in my mail and i have an evelope but do i ever do anything with them? nope. I forget about them then there is just a mess of crumpled paper on the bottom of my monster diaper bag. So i am going to check the local community college and sign up for couponing 101-the basics and organization of coupons. Hopefully my gi bill covers it. Probably not but hey i will try. Well this is sunday and i have very sundayish chores and jobs to do.. Such as well currently nothing because it is just me and the baby and we do the same thing day in and day out. but hey one day we will have something to do:) Good Sunday

2 comments:

  1. So, I'm not very good at couponing either, but one of my co-workers suggested that I use www.southernsavers.com to get me started. They do most of the work for you at various grocery stores in the South. Also, on target.com you can click and print a whole bunch of coupons. This is probably the easiest for me to do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of Southernsavers.com, too. I like that they do most of the work for you. If that is the case I may have to actually try it.

    ReplyDelete